This is a self-care course with accompaniment of professional coach Susanne M. Alexander. It is designed to equip and empower you to:
- increase self-understanding
- engage in creative exploration
- find a greater measure of self-respect and joy
In the course, Susanne gives you many tools and key information that have helped her and many others to place the past pain in the past where it belongs and create a new self and new life.
This course will help you powerfully through reflections and activities that will be the person you always wanted to be.
First course here? Use coupon code for 25% off!
- Introduction to Stage 1 FREE PREVIEW
- Transform Tool 1: Triaging Self-Care FREE PREVIEW
- Transform Tool 2: Raising the Blinds
- Transform Tool 3: Choosing Life
- Transform Tool 4: Spicing Up My World
- Transform Tool 5: Creating a Joy-Day
- Survey: Are you feeling lighter?
- Please set up a meeting with Susanne if it's helpful for your learning and growth
- Introduction to Stage 2
- Take the Character Foundations Assessment
- Transform Tool 6: Understanding Doors and Boundaries
- Transform Tool 7: Creating with Feelings
- Transform Tool 8: Learning from the Muck
- Transform Tool 9: Cleaning Up the Muck
- Transform Tool 10: Self-Cleaning Wizard
- Survey: Have you been able to go deeper and find peace?
- Please set up a meeting with Susanne, if that's useful for your learning and growth
Susanne M. Alexander
Relationship Educator and Personal Coach
About the instructor
Hi, I’m Susanne M. Alexander, your instructor and companion on this learning journey. While I am a Relationship and Marriage Educator and both individual and couples Coach, I’ve also had a lot of experience. I’ve likely walked in your shoes. I’ve been single, dating, engaged, married, divorced, and widowed (currently married). I am a child, stepchild, sibling, step-sibling, parent, step-parent, grandparent, and step-grandparent. All of this has given me a diversity of experience to share!
I meet with clients globally via the Internet for relationship preparation and navigating, marriage preparation, and couple relationship or marriage strengthening. I'm also certified to offer and do feedback on the Character Foundations Assessment™ for individuals, as character strengths are a key element in personal and relationship success.
I am the lead instructor here at Transformation Learning Center (www.transformationlearningcenter.com). My company is Marriage Transformation®, www.marriagetransformation.com, where I am President and also the author and publisher of numerous books.
Certified by Prepare-Enrich to offer a research-based assessment to couples at any stage and accompany them through learning about themselves and their readiness for the next stage in their relationship. (www.prepare-enrich.com)
Member of the National Association for Relationship and Marriage Education
Course creator, faculty, and Chair for the Relationships, Marriage, Parenting, and Family Department for the Wilmette Institute online courses since 2013 (http://www.wilmetteinstitute.org)
Media and Writing Experience
Quoted as an expert in HerCampus.com, eHow.com, Washington Woman, Ladies Home Journal, Inc., and more. Susanne is also a journalist with a background in freelancing for Newsweek, SimpleMarriage, and many others. She has authored or coauthored many books, such as Creating Well-Being for Couples and Families, Starting with Me: Knowing Myself Before Finding a Partner, Creating Excellent Relationships, All-in-One Marriage Prep, and Marriage Can Be Forever--Preparation Counts!. Details can be found here: https://marriagetransformation.com/in-media/ and here: https://marriagetransformation.com/writer/.